(This page is for clients of Trillium who maintain their own data in house through the use of GTFS Manager. If Trillium updates and maintains your data, follow the reporting steps here.)
If you notice that your stop locations, schedules, or fares are not being displayed correctly in Google Maps, or any other online mapping application, Trillium can help you assess the issue, determine whether it is a problem with the data, or how the data is being displayed, and resolve the issue in order to ensure your riders get the right information.
When noticing a problem with your data, you can follow these steps to make sure the problem is resolved quickly:
- Verify whether the issue is an issue with your GTFS data or with its display in the third party application.
- The GTFS Manager FAQ provides resources to help you verify how your data is currently built, and fix it if the data is incorrect. The FAQ can be searched through the search bar at the top of this page.
- For example, if the issue is a misplaced stop location, the first step is to log in to GTFS Manager, view that stop, and see if it is placed in the correct location in that system.
- Screenshot of the incorrectly displayed data.
- Link to the query (directions on how to do that here).